Yesterday we hosted a webinar for people who are interested in learning Formspider but could not find the time. Don’t worry if you missed it though! Below is a recording of the event.
The webinar consists of seven parts:
1) About Gerger, the company behind Formspider.
2) Brief history of Formspider and a short overview of its references and success stories.
3) Formspider Benefits & Features.
4) Formspider Architecture
5) Overview of the Formspider IDE
6) Introduction to Formspider Objects and API’s.
7) Let’s build an application with Formspider
During the webinar, we also answered a lot of questions coming from the audience.
You can watch the webinar below:
And here are the slides we used during the webinar:
You can download the assets of the sample application we built from this Dropbox link.
Please also check out this blog post we published a while ago which puts together the most important resources to start learning Formspider.
Many thanks to everyone who attended to the webinar.